Photography: Production and Appreciation 2nd edition
Author(s): Sandra Jane
The second edition of Photography Production and Appreciation with eBookPLUS, 2nd Edition provides a comprehensive, up-to-date resource for Years 7-10 students in the various art, photography and media courses across Australia. It is also an excellent reference work for students of these subjects in Years 11 and 12, as well as for those at tertiary level.
While the original features of the popular first edition have been retained, the second edition incorporates additional content that focuses directly on the processes and procedures of digital photography.
Photography Production and Appreciation 2E, brings students into the digital age while also respecting traditional photographic processes. Where appropriate, photographs in this edition are reproduced in full colour, to enhance student learning and appreciation. It is an indispensable text, filled with an exciting, innovative array of traditional and contemporary photographic works, both by professional artists and secondary school students. These images will provide inspiration and demonstrate to students what can be achieved in this imaginative and creative medium.
- Explains the use of both film and digital cameras
- Discusses approaches to creating, exploring and developing ideas for photographic artworks
- Teaches students about the significance of the design elements and principles in image making
- Outlines how to present and preserve photographs
- Demonstrates how to write about photographic artworks
- Surveys in detail a number of significant Australian and international photographic artists
- Includes a broad overview of the history of photography
Photography Production and Appreciation 2E eBookPLUS is an electronic version of the student textbook as well as a complementary set of targeted digital resources. These flexible and engaging ICT activities are available to you online at the JacarandaPLUS website (www.jacplus.com.au).
Your eBookPLUS resources include:
* the entire student textbook in electronic format
* HTML links to other useful support material on the internet
- : 9780731407910
- : John Wiley & Sons Australia, Limited
- : Wiley Publishing
- : 0.001
- : November 2008
- : 1.2 Centimeters X 21.5 Centimeters X 28 Centimeters
- : books
- : Sandra Jane
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 280